วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

No More Commercials on My Television

The greatest thing to hit the television world is DVR or TiVo or what ever your dish network or cable company calls it, recorded TV. Record the shows you want and watch them at your leisure with no commercials. Ah, a perfect invention.

Life is busy, there is not enough time to do everything I would like to in a day. I wish days had about six more hours in them, but we still would probably be running behind as we would add more to our agendas. It was depressing when after getting a fulls day work done, I would sit down for a half hour before bed time to relax and watch a little television and there was never anything worth watching. The commercials also made me crazy as I hate wasting time.

The invention of recorded television is ingenious. I love it, I can watch the shows that I want, when I want with no commercials interruptions. Commercials are getting dumber and cruder and I hate watching TV with my children as you never know what will come on next. I don't want to be watching a family show and have a slasher movie trailer pop up, or male stimulant ads or disgustingly crude fast food ads. I just want to watch a show with my kids in peace. The second great thing about recorded television is a half your sitcom only last about twenty minutes! Life is good again.

There are a few fun shows to watch out there, the secret is to check our your cable or dish network channels, record a few favorites and watch them at your leisure. The greatest invention to the TV since color.




Sterling Commerce Group ( http://www.sterlingsatellite.com/ ) is a top five dish network channels dealer and has been in business since 2003. Offer extraordinary customer service, which believe is our competitive advantage.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น