วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Bark Off Review - Does it Work Like on the TV Commercial?

I saw a TV commercial about the Bark Off anti-barking device for dogs and was curious if it really worked. I searched and found a great Bark Off review site and decided to give it a try.

I ordered it online. It came pretty quickly. I read the instructions and put in the batteries and waited for my dog to start barking. I didn't have to wait long. As soon as he barked I hit the button. He immediately stopped and looked around. He looked confused as to what was making the sound. I could not hear anything.

I turned off the Bark Off and he lay back down on the back of the sofa. After a few minutes the gas meter reader walked by and he started to bark. I hit the button again and he stopped. It was like having a remote bark on, bark off control. I couldn't help but to laugh. I turned it off after a few seconds and he settled back down.

I kept the stop barking device by me during the day and whenever he started barking I would use it until he stopped barking. As soon as he stopped I turned it off.

It took about three to four days of training and my dog seems to be completely trained when and when not to bark. I was really surprised at how well the Bark Off worked and how fast the training was.

I was on my back patio one day when something set off my neighbor's dogs and they started barking. I remember reading some reviews about people using them to train their neighbor's dogs from barking. I pulled the Bark off out of my pocket and gave it a try. I couldn't see the dogs to see their reaction but the German Sheppard immediately stopped barking. Their Maltese barked for a few more seconds then stopped. It was amazing.

I was actually able to train my neighbor's two dogs in a few days. I have successfully trained Scruffy to not bark at people walking by our house and to bark when people walk up our drive way to our house. Now we know every time when someone is approaching our house. But we are no longer bothered when someone walks or drives past our house. It is a very secure feeling.

I would highly recommend the Bark Off anti-barking device. It has worked wonderfully well for me. I do have two of them. I keep one in the house and one in the car so I have it when I take him with me to friend's houses.




If you are considering buying the Bark Off for dogs I would recommend reading the Bark Off review at http://barkoffreviews.org. It is really excellent.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น