วันศุกร์ที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

The Secret Messages Behind TV Commercials and How They Affect Our Minds

Everyone loves television. It's one of the greatest inventions of human history. But don't you feel sometimes that something strange is going on? I mean on television channels. Let me share my experiences and thoughts with you and see do you have the same observations.

My sister's baby is one very cute little guy. He's only 2 years old but he loves watching television. He admires TV shows, especially those for little kids, like Cartoon Network for example. But what I have noticed is that sometimes he doesn't have interest in watching his favorite show or favorite cartoon. He's just busy playing around or something else. That's not strange at all, but the strange part is that when the commercials begin on the big LCD screen, he IMMEDIATELY drops everything he's playing with, or eating, or whatever and goes to watch the commercial. He watches them like a zombie. Even the most stupid ones. From start to finish.

Now I found that odd. What is that the child sees that the others don't? What is so important that droves his attention? Let's try to figure out. I'm noticing an impact of TV in the last years. I mean - cinema is stupid now days. I can't remember watching a decent movie lately. But as for TV shows - you can watch thousands of them today - reality, sagas, games, sport - it's all there. TV is better. And that's exactly why those who control your mind like they did with the 24 hidden frame in the movies... do it now with the TV. Every show, every sport emission, every channel, I'm sure it holds some kind of hidden information with the sole purpose of controlling your mind. And the commercials dominate in this dark scenario.

Of course I don't have any evidences as I don't own any Television Network yet, but I just wanted to share my experience and perhaps help you reduce your overall time behind the TV screen.




Garet Jones the Second loves writing about newest topics on politics, news and television. He also loves skiing and snowboarding in his spare time.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น